We are committed to working with tenants, for tenants. We offer a wide variety of opportunities for tenants to give their views on different issues related to Freebridge, and have their say on ways in which we can improve our work. We want to make sure that everyone living in a Freebridge property has the opportunity to give their view and get involved.
There are a range of ways in which you can get involved:
- Tenant Panel: the Freebridge Tenant Panel has been set up to look at key areas of Freebridge’s work. The Panel meets on a regular basis to look at different projects and consider ways of improving key areas of work. The Panel is linked to the Freebridge board by giving and receiving feedback. Visit this link to find out more
- Freebridge Board: tenants can apply for membership of our board. Visit this link to find out more.
- Mystery Shopping: we are keen to find out what our customers really think of us and if you think we are meeting our service standards. We are looking for mystery shoppers who can go undercover and look at what we are doing. You can be paid between £10 and £100 for carrying out a variety of mystery shops over a set period of time, in person, by post, over the phone or by email. To apply to be a mystery shopper, email email@example.com or telephone 03332 404 444.
- Community Awards: awards which are presented annually to tenants who have made a difference within their local community. Nominations are made by tenants. Nomination Card.
- Focus groups and workshops: we hold focus groups and workshops where tenants can look at different areas of our work and give their views. An example of this is a website focus group which we held for tenants and staff who gave their views on how we should set up this website.
- Annual report: a report which is produced every year, with tenants, which sums up what we have achieved over the past twelve months.
- Surveys: we send out surveys throughout the year so you can tell us what you think of our work. The more people who respond to this, the better idea we have of what we need to improve.
- Streets Ahead: we run competitions and short surveys through our magazine Streets Ahead. Click here for all issues.
- Facebook: join our Facebook page and take part in discussions about what we are doing, and keep up to date on our work. Facebook
- Twitter: follow us on Twitter to find out what we are doing, and comment on our work. Twitter
- Events, open days and fun days: throughout the year, we hold a series of events, open days and fun days in different areas of West Norfolk. We will keep you updated on what’s coming up on the news section of our website, through Facebook and by writing to tenants directly.
Get in touch:
Telephone: 03332 404 444