Pen and credit card
CALL US ON 03332 404444
Phone 03332 404444

Debt advice, Money Management & Financial Inclusion

Our Tenancy Support Advisor, Benefits Advisor and Financial Inclusion Advisor provide support to both new and existing tenants to help to sustain tenancies and improve financial circumstances. We can offer help and advice on a range of issues, such as:

  • Budgeting and money advice
  • Welfare Benefit Advice
  • Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
  • Welfare reforms and under-occupation
  • Assisting with making a claim for Discretionary Housing Payment
  • Assisting with claim forms and appeals
  • Providing information about financial services and affordable lending
  • Providing information about negotiating with creditors
  • Opening a bank account, for more advice see our guide.

  • Advising on eligibility and assisting in making grant applications
  • Referring to external support agencies who will be able to provide more specialist support

If you feel that you could benefit from this service you can contact us on 03332 404 444 or via enquiries@freebridge.org.uk

You can also find out if you are entitled to claim additional benefits by accessing www.entitledto.co.uk. This site is free and easy to use and can be used to quickly show you what benefits you could claim. Taking 15 minutes to fill in your details could increase your income.

To understand more about the ways we can help, please see our advice leaflet.

Online Debt Advice

You can access www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk for free advice if you are having trouble paying bills or need help budgeting your money. Similarly, you can contact the agencies below if you have multiple debts and are in need of specialist advice.

Get in touch:
Email: enquiries@freebridge.org.uk
Telephone: 03332 404 444