Adapting your home

Landlord Permissions

We understand that you may want to make improvements, alterations and additions to your home.

This could include fitting a conservatory, fencing, a new kitchen or bathroom, changing light fittings, opening a fireplace, new internal doors, windows, sheds or installing an over-bath shower.

Freebridge will grant permission for most requests however you must first request landlord permission. In some cases you may be asked to provide us with additional information before we can allow any works to take place. You may also be required to seek planning permission or building regulations approval dependent on the alteration you are looking to make.

If you would like to seek permission, please head to our Landlord Permissions page and fill in our online form.

More Information

Log Burners Leaflet

View Document

Making changes to your home

Making changes – such as fitting hand rails or ramps – can often help people to live more independently in their homes. And, if you are a Freebridge customer and need changes like these made, then we are able to help.

We use cookies for marketing analytics