The Rise in Energy Costs
You may have seen in the news today that the energy regulator Ofgem has raised the price cap on energy prices – the maximum amount suppliers can charge customers for each unit of energy.
This will mean that your energy bills will go up after the change takes effect in April.
We know that this will be difficult news for many people, particularly at a time when the cost of living is increasing, however we are here to help.
Other schemes and grants are available in the images below.
In the meantime if you’re struggling to pay your bills, or need help with your finances, call us on 03332 404 444 and we’ll do everything we can do help.
We’re currently working to set up some partnerships with organisations who can support people with the rising fuel costs and we’ll let you know more about this in the next few weeks – we know that this is a really important issue for many of you and we’re working hard to provide as much help as we can.
Other organisations who can help with advice on your energy costs are:
- Citizen’s Advice - Website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk - Telephone: 0800 144 8848
- ofgem (the energy regulator for Great Britain) - Website: www.ofgem.gov.uk - Telephone: 020 790 17295
- Simple Energy Advice - Website: www.simpleenergyadvice.org.uk - Telephone: 0800 444202
- Energy Saving Trust - Website: www.energysavingtrust.org.uk - Telephone: 0800 444 202
- National Energy Action - Website: www.nea.org.uk/member-of-the-public/ - Telephone: 0800 304 7159